By God’s grace and love, 2016 was another epic year in the record books. I swear each and every year breezes on by. I’m certain it’s because we’re thoroughly enjoying life’s blessings to keep track of time.
2016 has been another big year of change, followed with a new mindset, challenges, adventures, and opportunities. Wayne has been woodworking and building furniture. I recently left my corporate job to pursue my creative passions full-time. Bentley is still a gem of a pup and loves napping and belly rubs.
- Traveling near and far to celebrate eight weddings and a few births
- Chaperoning high school students for a Model United Nations debate conference and hitting all the tourist spots in New York
- Vacationing in Maui for a friend’s wedding and exploring the grand Na Pali Coast in Kauai
- Camping and stargazing with family and friends in Joshua Tree
- Celebrating our three year anniversary by eating our way through Japan during the autumn season
- Our community garden growing strong
- I booked a university ad campaign and am currently on a billboard (My first acting job!)
My favorite purchase in 2016 was the 1 Second Everyday (1SE) app. It’s a modern day video diary. Imagine your life as a movie. It’s a step up from just taking stills or making a photo album of the year. It’s nostalgic to see the finished video. I realized my day isn’t as mundane as I thought and this app enabled me to see the beauty in my everyday. I love how my year turned out.